Bosch GAL18V6-80 fast battery charger Bosch GAL18V6-80 with battery's Bosch GAL18V6-80 diagram Bosch GAL18V6-80 multi-brand compatible battery Bosch GAL18V6-80 warranty

Frequently Bought Together

Total price $516.96

Product Description

The Bosch GAL18V6-80 6-Bay Fast Charger delivers at least 40% faster charging than Bosch standard 18V chargers with CORE18V 8 Ah battery. The 6-bay charging design allows users to sequentially charge six Bosch 18V batteries. It uses an 8-Amp charging current, for 4x the charging current vs. the GAL18V-20 standard charger. This fast-charging operation charges a spent CORE18V 4 Ah battery to 80% in 32 minutes and to 100% in 50 minutes. Engineered with regulated dual-mode charging, it charges a battery fast while maintaining overall battery health. The first 80% of charge is fast, while the remaining 20% in long-life mode. Also, it uses active air-cooling, with a charger-cooling fan that optimizes charging. It has an error indicator to alert the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures. It features a cord wrap and carrying handle for storage and transportation versatility. This flexible charging solution is compatible with Bosch 18V batteries and the AMPShare System.


  • Fast 18V charging – Charges a spent Bosch 18V 4.0 Ah battery to 80% in 32 minutes and to 100% in 50 minutes
  • 8-amp charging current – Delivers 4x the charging current compared to the GAL18V-20 standard charger
  • 6-bay charging convenience – Allows users to sequentially charge six Bosch 18V batteries
  • Regulated dual-mode charging – Charges the first 80% fast, while the remaining 20% charges in long-life mode
  • Active air-cooling – Features a charger-cooling fan that optimizes charging
  • Error indicator – Alerts the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures
  • Five-LED battery-status indicator – Provides charging status
  • Cord wrap and carrying handle – Offers storage and transportation versatility
  • AMPShare System – Battery system designed to be multi-brand compatible across many cordless products to make managing your work day easier
  • AMPShare System compatibility – 18V batteries and chargers are compatible with Bosch 18V power tools and a growing list of cordless products from AMPShare brands
  • Bosch 18V chargers are covered by a five year limited warranty
Works with
  • Bosch 18V Batteries
  • All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries
  • Including the GBA18V120 12 Ah Battery


  • Brand: Bosch
  • Product Type: Battery Charger
  • Charger Volt Range: 14.4V - 18V
  • Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
  • Width: 8.27"
  • Height: 8.89"
  • Length: 11.93"
  • Weight: 4lb
  • Warranty: 5 Year Limited

Similar Products

Frequently Asked Questions

What level of performance can i expect from 4k color drive?
This tv comes equipped with a 4k color drive, which allows the tv to accurately reproduce a wider spectrum of colors. you’ll experience an exceptionally vibrant, pristine image that makes each scene more lifelike.

Recently Viewed

    • FREE Delivery

      Restrictions apply

    • Hours of Operation

      7:30-4:30 Monday to Friday

    • Special orders available

      contact us at