Frequently Bought Together

Total price $456.96

Product Description

This compact charger gets users power ready fast with a lightweight, compact solution. The Bosch GAL18V-40 Lithium-ion charger has a 4-Amp charging current, delivering 2x the charging current vs. the GAL18V-20 standard charger. It can fully charge a spent CORE18V 4 Ah Lithium-ion battery in 65 minutes. It provides regulated dual-mode charging, which charges a battery fast while maintaining overall battery health. The first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% is in long-life mode. It has an error indicator to alert the user if charging is interrupted and due to temperature and/or battery failures. It also has a battery-status indicator, which provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode, long-life mode or when charging is complete. The wall-mounting slots provide storage versatility. This flexible charging solution is compatible with Bosch 18V batteries and the AMPShare System. The AMPShare System is a battery system designed to be multi-brand compatible across many cordless products to make managing your work day easier. AMPShare System 18V batteries and chargers are compatible with Bosch 18V power tools and a growing list of cordless products from AMPShare brands.

Features

  • Compact charger design – Gets users power ready fast with a lightweight, compact solution
  • 4-Amp charging current – Delivers 2x the charging current compared to the GAL18V-20 standard charger
  • Standard charging operation – Fully charges a spent CORE18V 4 Ah battery in 65 minutes
  • Regulated dual-mode charging – Charges a battery fast while maintaining overall battery health; first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% is in long-life mode
  • Error indicator – Alerts the user if charging is interrupted and due to temperature and/or battery failures
  • Battery-status indicator – Provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode, long-life mode or when charging is complete
  • Wall-mounting slots – Provide storage versatility
  • AMPShare System – Battery system designed to be multi-brand compatible across many cordless products to make managing your work day easier
  • AMPShare System compatibility – 18V batteries and chargers are compatible with Bosch 18V power tools and a growing list of cordless products from AMPShare brands
Works with
  • Bosch 18V Batteries
  • All Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries
  • Including the GBA18V120 12 Ah Battery

Specification

  • Brand: Bosch
  • Product Type: Battery Charger
  • Charger Volt Range: 14.4V - 18V
  • Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
  • Width: 4.5"
  • Height: 3"
  • Length: 7.3"
  • Weight: 1.2 lb
  • Warranty: 5 Year Limited

Downloads

Similar Products

Frequently Asked Questions

What level of performance can i expect from 4k color drive?
This tv comes equipped with a 4k color drive, which allows the tv to accurately reproduce a wider spectrum of colors. you’ll experience an exceptionally vibrant, pristine image that makes each scene more lifelike.

Recently Viewed

    • FREE Delivery

      Restrictions apply

    • Hours of Operation

      7:30-4:30 Monday to Friday

    • Special orders available

      contact us at orders@mcsales.com