This versitile drill can be used hand held or mounted on a column and base. In hand held mode it provides 2,900 RPM that allows you to drill up to 4" holes. When mounted it can handle up to 6-1/2". GFCI and slip clutches keep your operators productive and safe while working. Easy to see bubble levels help keep your holes straight and level. Variable speed hand held trigger for easy bit starting. Move the water connection to one of the 3 convenient locations, water flow/shut off valve included. Can be used Wet or Dry. Keep all your accessories and bit adaptors in the included carrying case. Ideal for drilling concrete, reinforced, brick, block and stone. Lifetime free clutch adjusments.
- Easy-to use & flexible system
- D-Handle or Pistol-Grip models available
- 3-Speed 560 1,400 2,900 RPM
- Slip Clutch, Protects the operator in case of bit jamming.
- 15 Amps 115v
- 15 Lbs
- GFCI integrated in the power cord
- Thermal overload Protection
- 3 Position Water connection
- Multi-Positional Front handle
- Horizontal & Vertical Bubble Levels
- Carrying Case Included
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Free Clutch Adjustments*
Click Here for Product Sheet