HEPA Filter for Dust Extractor
Bosch Power Tools
The Bosch VF130H Long-Life HEPA Filter pairs with the either the VAC090A or VAC140A dust extractor with auto filter cleaning to help move users toward compliancy with the OSHA respirable crystalline silica dust regulation. The VF130H captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and larger, and it has a low-stick surface to enhance the filter-cleaning process. The VF130H filter and dust extractor unit is a critical component in the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD™ Protection System – along with the right tool, accessory, attachment, connections and respirator. The use of a fleece filter bag is highly recommended when using VF130H, as it will help prevent the filter from being directly exposed to abrasive materials and sharp objects that can be collected during normal use of a dust extractor. The filter is for use in dry applications only.
- HEPA filter – captures 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Enhanced low-stick surface – improves the filter-cleaning process
- Fleece bag recommended – use with the VF090AF or VB140F Fleece filter bag is recommended when this HEPA filter is used to maximize air flow and to protect the filter from being directly exposed to abrasive materials and sharp objects
- Bosch PRO+GUARD™ – provides HEPA filtration as part of an end-to-end dust-protection system
- Designed for dry-vacuuming only – the VF130H is not intended for wet-vac use and will be damaged by wet-vacuuming; Bosch offers the VF110 Polyester Filter for wet-vac applications
- Engineered for Bosch Dust Extractors – compatible with VAC090- and VAC140-Series dust extractors
||99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns.
||Polyester with PTFE Coating
|Wet / Dry
VAC090AH, VAC090A, VAC090S, VAC140AH, VAC140A, VAC140S
||(1) HEPA Filter