HEPA Filter for 17-Gallon Vac
Bosch Power Tools
The Bosch VF430H HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and larger. This filter is designed for use with Bosch GAS20-17A 300-CFM dust extractor. The filter has a low-stick surface to enhance the filter-cleaning process. This filter can help users move toward compliance with OSHA respirable crystalline silica dust regulations. The VF430H filter and dust extractor unit is a critical component in the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD™ Protection System – along with the right tool, accessory, attachment, connections and respirator. The use of a filter bag is highly recommended when using VF430H, as it will help prevent the filter from being directly exposed to abrasive materials and sharp objects that can be collected during normal use of a dust extractor. It is for dry use only and will be damaged by wet-vacuuming.
- HEPA filter – captures 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Works with high-CFM dust extractor – designed for use with Bosch GAS20-17A 300-CFM dust extractor
- Low-stick surface – improves the filter-cleaning process
- Filtering bag recommended – use with a filter bag is recommended when this HEPA filter is used, to maximize air flow and to protect the filter from being directly exposed to abrasive materials and sharp objects
- Bosch PRO+GUARD™ – provides HEPA filtration as part of an end-to-end dust-protection system
- Designed for dry-vacuuming only – the VF430H is not intended for wet-vac use and will be damaged by wet-vacuuming
||99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns.
|Wet / Dry
||(1) VF430H HEPA Filter