7-1/4" Worm Drive Saw
Bosch Power Tools
The CSW41's worm drive system features an enormous gearing ratio in a compact size. So if you want tremendous power in a manageable package, this is the saw you need. This model features sturdy magnesium housing and a die-cast magnesium footplate for true strength and a lifetime of reliable use. It also has easily serviceable brushes, large adjustment levers, a spindle lock, and a built In. saw hook for easy storage between tasks. Top it all off with a soft grip handle for comfort, control, and accuracy, and you've got one exceptional piece of equipment.
- CSW41 7-¼ in. Magnesium Worm Drive
- (1) Multi-Function Blade Wrench
- (1) Carbide Blade
- Built in Saw Hook
- Light weight magnesium motor housing and foot plate construction – lighter weight saw reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Built-in saw hook – allows convenient saw storage between cuts
- Featherboard multi-function wrench – for blade and brush change, lever adjustments and blade diamond center knockout
- Accurate depth of cut system allows for quick accurate adjustment
- Left side blade design for unmatched clarity of cut line
- Anti-snag lower guard - provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
- Soft-grip handles for comfort and control
- 53˚ bevel capacity with positive detent stop at 45˚
- Large adjustment levers for fast, accurate bevel and depth adjustments
- Easy access spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Powerful 15 amp motor provides power for a variety of cutting applications
||No Case Included
|Depth of Cut
|Electric Motor Brake
|Max. Bevel Capacity (°)
|Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.
|Max. Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.
|Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.
Worm-Drive Saw Lubricant Oil
||CSW41 7-¼ in. Magnesium Worm Drive, (1) Multi-Function Blade Wrench, (1) Carbide Blade, Built in Saw Hook