7-1/4" Circular Saw
Bosch Power Tools
Featuring a powerful 15 Amp, high output motor, Bosch's CS10 7-1/4 In. circular saw offers fast, smooth cutting at a variety of different angles. A durable magnesium footplate means increased stability and precision accuracy. Weighing in at just 10.3 Lbs., the Bosch CS10 is easy to handle and comfortable to use. An unobstructed view of the cut line means better visibility for more exact cuts. With a soft grip handle for added comfort, and a blower for better dust control, this is one user-friendly tool. The CS10 also features a 56-degree bevel capacity, along with positive detents at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees for working on a wide variety of projects.
- 24-Tooth Carbide Blade -- CB724AB
- Blade Wrench -- 1619X01144
- Carrying Bag -- 2 610 914 300
- Robust circular saw design – features a 15 Amp motor for cuts up to 2-7/16 In. at 90°, and is only 10.2 Lbs. in weight
- Cast magnesium footplate – lightweight, flat and durable
- Saw hook — convenient saw storage between cuts
- Optimized sight lines – for unmatched visibility
- Patented bevel louvers direct blower output to clear away dust
- 15 Amp motor
- 56° Bevel
- High strength and lightweight magnesium upper guard
- Anti-snag lower guard
- Adjustable bevel and depth levers — for years of consistent locking
- Removable end cap — easy, re-useable brushes
- Textured soft grip
- Heavy duty 22 amp switch
- 10 Ft. long cord
- Spindle lock
|Electric Motor Brake
|Max. Bevel Capacity (°)
|Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.
|Max. Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.
|Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.
|No Load RPM
Dust Collection Attachment
||24-Tooth Carbide Blade -- CB724AB, Blade Wrench -- 1619X01144, Carrying Bag -- 2 610 914 300