18V Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger
Bosch Power Tools
This compact 18V charger gets the user power ready in a hurry. The Bosch GAL18V-40 Lithium-ion charger can fully charge a spent CORE18V 4.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately one hour, and it is compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion batteries. This means that users are ready to get back to work with little downtime. It is engineered with regulated 80/20 dual-mode charging for fast and safe charging. It features charging indicator lights showing when the battery is fast charging, charging in long-life mode or finished charging. The error indicator will alert the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures.
- Compact charger design – gets users power ready fast, with dual-mode charging, compatibility with all Bosch 18V Li-ion batteries
- Fast-charging operation – fully charges a spent CORE18V 4.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in just over an hour
- Regulated dual-mode charging – safely charges battery fast; first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% in long-life mode
- Battery-status indicator – provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode, long-life mode or when charging is complete
- Error indicator – will alert the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures
- Flexible charging solution – Compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion batteries
- Compact design – small and light charger designed to be convenient and portable
|Battery Voltage (V)
|Charger Volt Range
||14.4V - 18V
|Used on Model No.
||All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries
||(1) GAL18V-40 18V Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger