Nobody has to tell you or your tools to go above and beyond everyday. It’s just part of the job. It’s why SKILSAW® built a 12 In. Dry Cut Saw to cut like a 14 In. With an impressive 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity in a compact frame, you can handle big jobs and move easily from shop to site. The powerful 15 amp motor and no load 1,500 RPM cuts faster and cleaner than a chop saw—no deburring needed. And with soft-start, you’ll get a motor that runs smoother and longer for more cuts. Add to that the included SKILSAW carbide blade, and you’ve got a serious metal machine.
- Large 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity cuts shapes and sizes typically cut by 14 in. saws in a compact portable saw
- Saw features carbide-tipped technology so it cuts faster than abrasive chop saws and virtually spark-free with minimal burrs
- Die cast aluminum and guards make this saw lightweight and ideal for job-site portability
- Soft-start reduces stress for a motor that runs smoother and lasts longer
- SKILSAW® SPT62MTC 12 In. Dry Cut Saw, 60-tooth SKILSAW® Carbide-tipped Blade and Wrench (stored in base)