12" Dry Cut Saw
15 Amp No Load 1,500 RPM
Nobody has to tell you or your tools to go above and beyond everyday. It’s just part of the job. It’s why SKILSAW® built a 12 In. Dry Cut Saw to cut like a 14 In. With an impressive 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity in a compact frame, you can handle big jobs and move easily from shop to site. The powerful 15 amp motor and no load 1,500 RPM cuts faster and cleaner than a chop saw—no deburring needed. And with soft-start, you’ll get a motor that runs smoother and longer for more cuts. Add to that the included SKILSAW carbide blade, and you’ve got a serious metal machine.
- Large 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity cuts shapes and sizes typically cut by 14 in. saws in a compact portable saw
- Saw features carbide-tipped technology so it cuts faster than abrasive chop saws and virtually spark-free with minimal burrs
- Die cast aluminum and guards make this saw lightweight and ideal for job-site portability
- Soft-start reduces stress for a motor that runs smoother and lasts longer
- SKILSAW® SPT62MTC 12 In. Dry Cut Saw, 60-tooth SKILSAW® Carbide-tipped Blade and Wrench (stored in base)