Ideal for mixing filler and leveling compounds, plaster, thin-bed motars and other high-viscosity materials. Two contra-rotating paddles thoroughly combine compounds into a homogeneous, lump-free mixture. Dust extraction port collects dust while adding materials and mixing. Applications include thin-bed mortar, masonry mortar, plasters, floating screed, tile cement, grout, insulation board adhesive, screed and filler.
- Dual mixing paddle with scraper reduces material deposits on the bucket rim and improves mixing efficiency
- Dust extraction port for connection to industrial vacuum
- Includes pouring cart for clean, accurate pouring-great for consecutive batch mixing
- Transport cart and bucket can also be used with hand-held mixer
- Handles and large wheels for ease of mobility
- Robust 2-speed, 15 Amp motor- very high pulling power- includes constant speed and overload protection
- Safety switch disables motor if hood is lifted during mixing
Standard Equipment Includes...
- Motor on stand
- Mixing rod
- Mixing paddle
- Mixing bucket
- Pouring cart with 4 wheels (P/N 32332000)
Click Here for Catalog Page
Click Here for Complete Mixing Catalog